Pay In Office
You’re welcome to simply pay with check or money order during office hours or slip it under the door.
Pay Ongoing Rent
For ongoing rent payments we a system called “Propertyware”. You can log in below…
Pay Security Deposit
We use a payment system called “Entrata” to take the security deposits. Here’s how it works…
- Visit our Payment Portal
- Create Account: If you have never paid online with us before, click Create An Account.
- Select property. Either apartments or townhouses.
- Fill in contact info and check that you agree to the terms and conditions.
- Unit & Phone Number You will then be asked to fill in your phone number and unit number. If you have not yet
been assigned an apartment or townhouse number, please enter 1. You will be able to
change this number in your account profile information later.
- Payment Page. Once your account is created, you’ll be taken to the payment page. Your balance owed will always say $0.00. If you have questions about the amount owed, please contact us at the office. Click the red “Make a Payment” button and enter the amount you wish to pay.
- Select Payment Method. Either credit card or e-check.
Note: There are convenience fees associated with each payment type. Using a credit card charges a certain percentage of your initial payment amount. Submitting an e-check charges a flat fee of $1.95.
- Enter Payment Info. Enter your card/checking account info and click “Submit Payment“.
- Email Receipt. Please keep your email receipt of payment for your records.
If you have any questions about making online payment, please feel free to contact us.